6 months in, we're going local! Sign up to be a neighborhood ambassador

Referral link? Was that sent to us at some point?

You can send a referral from gotenna.com! All you have to do is click the “Get $20” tab in the lower left corner. You’ll have options to send the referral via email, facebook, and getting a link.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I wanted to quickly introduce myself. My name is Kelsey, and I just joined the goTenna team today. I’ll be focused on building great programs to reward the Mesh community’s loyalty. I’ll also work with @anon62894636 to bring our ambassador program to life.

A little about me–I love to watch horror movies, bake casseroles, and talk about my cat (a Maine Coon called Alice :slight_smile:

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

3 Likes

:wave: Welcome, Kelsey!

We like our cats, too, and our cats like goTennas.

Sometimes they even give the old boatanchors a twirl, although there’s no meshing involved.

3 Likes

such BEAUTIFUL cats! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Happiness is a warm radio to sleep on. Haha

4 Likes

Any chance I could put a picture one of your cute kitties in an upcoming email? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Kelsey,
Sure, permission to use whichever of them suits is happily granted!

1 Like

Mr. C is now an unofficial mascot.

2 Likes

Cooool! Now Mr. C :cat: and his goTenna Mesh will be almost as famous as the RCA dog :dog2: and gramophone.

3 Likes

Hi, everyone!

Thanks to everyone who filled out the survey to be a Mesh Ambassador, and big hugs in particular to those of you who spent time talking to us (via phone & video) about what you think is necessary to make this program succeed in your own community.

We have some good news and bad news.

Bad news first.

We’re positioned to have the ambassador program in full-swing by the end of May. (Why is this bad news? Well, it isn’t — we’ve just been brainstorming this since January and wish the first local campaigns were already live.)

The good news?

We’ve got BIG plans for our local ambassadors. We’re so excited to partner with you to “mesh up” your communities.

Matt AKA @hobotroid is currently developing new features so we can support local Mesh campaigns. Our team also recently selected a handful of people we’d like to ask to be the first ambassadors for our pilot campaigns set to launch in late May. If you’re one of them, you’ll hear from us directly soon — we’ll need your help customizing your campaign to your community’s needs. :slight_smile:

Stay tuned.

#imeshyou
@anon62894636 & Kelsey

3 Likes

Is this still a thing? I just filled out the survey form as I am very interested to expanding the mesh network in Chicago proper and could be an ambassador. There are not many users in the Loop area and I think this area of any in Chicago would benefit the most from a strong mesh network. I have been a user for a few years now and am going to try to socialize and advertise the benefits of a mesh network again and I would like to hear success stories as to how others have built a strong network and got others on board.

1 Like