San Antonio, Texas anyone?

Hello!

Just got my GTM’s from Amazon today. Testing one (old firmware) while picking up my kid from school. I have sent a few shouts, but no replies.

I’m an amateur radio op - W5CAA - and will be putting the other GTM up on my antenna mast up at about 40 feet set up as a relay node.

I’m by Sea World. Hit me up sometime!

5 Likes

You still using the gotenna. Tried it in San Antonio while driving around and no replies.

thanks

2 Likes

He sent his back because it choked on a firmware update. One of mine did the same thing and I let it die and then I could get it to flash. I’m in Selma but my gotennas have been in a drawer since March. I use them on cruises. They work ok. Need good spots to hide them. Difficult on a cruise ship because they are constantly cleaning.

Here! Let me know when/ how we can expand the mesh

1 Like

I used to use it at Fiesta Texas because Sprint did not work there. My phone now works without the gotenna. I live in New Braunfels.

1 Like

Do you have relays set up?

No, I do not. I really should set one up.

I will research on how to set it up and by a long cable for power. I will try to have one up by Friday.

I just ordered 2 more to set up as relays on the west side of SA

Respectfully,

K. Phillips

You can test yours with me in the summer months. I’m around.

Good morning all,
I am on the northside of SA just inside 1604.
I have goTenna Mesh and have only used them for cruises.
Seeing that we have a few users here in town, I’m tempted to set one up as a relay.